Working with our leading European automotive brand as your client we are looking for an upcoming talented CRM Campaign Manager to execute eDM campaigns using Marketo. Key responsibilities are:
- Perform day-to-day, end-to-end email marketing activities including, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tracking and execution of batch, nurture, triggered and dynamic content campaigns
- Perform quality assurance of all outbound, triggered and internal campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, data segmentation and other aspects of outbound and marketing automation execution, as required
- Keeps informed of and recommends email marketing best practices for building, testing and executing email campaigns
- Provide regular audits of all systems, eDM campaigns and assets
- Provide design and copy feedback based on previous insights and best practice
- Drive incremental value to key client by identify customer retention and nurturing opportunities across the customer lifecycle.
- Self-motivated to add value over-and-above expectations
- Demonstrable capacity to produce tangible results
- Pro-actively thinks outside of the box
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Happy to raise concerns, question the norm and push boundaries
- An active listener and concise presenter.
- Degree in marketing or related field with at least 2 years' experience in a digital CRM campaign management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate
- Solid understanding of testing, project management skills, knowledge of best practices, and industry standards around email marketing
- 2+ years experience with Marketing automation platforms and at least 1 years Marketo specific experience (Ideally have MCE level qualification)
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, ideally)
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Working understanding of API data types/design/integration (Json, XML, SOAP)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise under ever-changing needs and requirements with tight deadlines
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
TO APPLY - PLEASE EMAIL
Vlad Mehakovic (Head of CX)
Subject: Application - CRM Campaign Manager
And please provide your CV and cover letter if applicable.
Holler is one of Australia’s most respected digital design firms, made up of 50 smart, lovely, hard-working people.
A design firm that believes in influencing behaviour for a preferable future, we help organisations by designing business around their customers and creating better ways for them to connect with people.
Holler visualise new directions for companies, and design the offering that brings digital transformation to life. We create the products, services and experiences to make this transformation happen.
We champion work at the intersection of technology, design and marketing. Our solutions span customer experience, brand design, digital communication, connected services, digital products, and business design in web, mobile, retail and experiential.
Suite 5, 30 Boronia Street Redfern Sydney, NSW 2016 Australia