We’re helping one of our largest clients launch a sophisticated CRM and Loyalty program. The program will encompass multiple channels, integrate with existing marketing and retail activities and will encompass the entire customer life-cycle. The CRM Manager will work with our CRM Consultant to help develop and execute the program’s strategy for our client by implementing, managing and optimising the day-to-day outbound customer communications generated as part of the program.
- Execute the outbound CRM and Loyalty communications on time and to the required level of quality.
- Manage the quality assurance of our campaign management and customer data collection.
- Align the day-to-day program execution with the overarching strategy.
- Identify, sell in and execute potential efficiencies to be made through marketing automation.
- Work with our CRM Strategist and data analytics team to segment customers based on behaviours, demographics, propensity to purchase and attrition.
- Partner with account service and production teams to brief our creative teams.
- Work with a range of cross-disciplinary agency and vendor partners to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Complete reporting on campaigns and construct analysis and recommendations based on the reports generated.
- Present strategies, ideas, results and work in progress to clients, agency and vendor partners.
- Outstanding organisational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Cares about the last detail.
- Excellent client interfacing skills.
- Works and plays well with others.
- Good problem solving and issue resolution.
- Naturally inquisitive and keen to share learning with clients and internal team members.
- Self motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision.
- Uncompromising pride in self and work.
- High energy and willingness to be innovative.
- At least 3 years experience running CRM and Loyalty programs.
- Acquisition and retention marketing.
- Experience in managing onboarding and trigger communications.
- Experience in broadcasting communications from platforms such as Marketo.
- Developing and managing reporting related to the CRM strategy.
- Ability to present to and manage client stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Excellent written skills.
- At least 1 year experience with each Marketo and Salesforce
- Tertiary qualifications (preferably in communications, marketing or business).
TO APPLY - PLEASE EMAIL
Vlad Mehakovic (Head of CX)
Subject: Application - CRM Manager
And please provide your CV and cover letter if applicable.
Holler is one of Australia’s most respected digital design firms, made up of 50 smart, lovely, hard-working people.
A design firm that believes in influencing behaviour for a preferable future, we help organisations by designing business around their customers and creating better ways for them to connect with people.
Holler visualise new directions for companies, and design the offering that brings digital transformation to life. We create the products, services and experiences to make this transformation happen.
We champion work at the intersection of technology, design and marketing. Our solutions span customer experience, brand design, digital communication, connected services, digital products, and business design in web, mobile, retail and experiential.
Suite 5, 30 Boronia Street Redfern Sydney, NSW 2016 Australia