Come work at an exciting tech company in Boston! Careers - Klaviyo
Email will no longer suck. Klaviyo is using technology to reinvent email marketing from the ground up. For too long marketing has been pretty selfish. Companies blast everyone with the same email, not because they think that’s what customers want, but because they don’t have a choice.
Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software ties together everything companies know about their customers, processes massive quantities of data in real-time, and uses it drive a platform that’s part CRM, part analytics engine, and 100% an email platform that gets results.
Technology has come a long way in the last 15 years, but email hasn’t really changed. We’re here to fix that.
Marketing operations at a marketing software company is a unique opportunity. You will be a central part of the action as marketing pursues goals for blog subscriber growth and product adoption. You will manage and scale processes for lead generation and database growth, and report back to inform company strategy.
- Manage deployment of the marketing automation platform
- Create campaigns across platforms to drive free product registrations and demo requests
- Be responsible for testing of email and demand campaigns, and on-site calls to action to improve conversion rates
- Report back to leadership on marketing initiatives
- Develop process with Sales Operations, mastermind workflow creation and documentation
- Some content production in line with your projects, team goals and content strategy
BS/BA or relevant working experience
3+ years of marketing experience
Excellent writing and communications skills - documenting your own processes and what you’re building, creating content for the website as well
Deeply experienced with marketing automation platforms
Strong analytical skills and experience, including a mastery of Excel
Have a background in management, finance, or business operations - and a strong interest in a marketing career
Experience in the marketing technology field, ecommerce, and/or Software as a Service marketing.