At HARTING, we help people build great careers!
HARTING, Inc. of North America is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team based out of our North American headquarters in Elgin, IL.
Develops and coordinates marketing activities with the focus on Marketing Automation under the direction of the Marketing Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Leads the marketing automation program Marketo by optimizing our marketing automation and lead scoring nurture processes, establishing analytics and KPIs to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert prospects.
· Is go-to-source for HARTING Roadshow Tour which includes scheduling, catering and other coordination.
· Creates and maintains the Advertising Calendar.
· Participates in the logistics and planning of events including, tradeshows, conferences, open houses, trainings and other marketing events. Assists with pre and post event communications.
· Updates and manages distributor websites, Social Media sites and any promotional campaigns
· Works with Product Management and Market Development to ensure that the product launch information is submitted to the field in a timely manner, based on scheduling put in place, and that the launch information is consistent in layout and adheres to the HARTING corporate standards.
· Cultivates and manages relationships with media reps.
· Observes and maintains product literature, promotional items and tradeshow equipment inventory.
· Assists with keeping the company website updated on a regular basis as dictated by Corporate with new product information and also to suit the needs and requirement of NA sales and marketing.
· Creates sample cases for sales visits
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience (degree preferred)
· Minimum of one year experience in Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo or Microsoft Social Engagement)
· Self-motivated, takes the initiative, but knows when to ask questions.
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
· Occasional travel required.
HARTING, Inc. offers an attractive total compensation package and employee benefits including PTO (paid time off), medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and 4% safe harbor employer match.
HARTING, Inc., a leader in industrial connectors and connectivity products, develops, manufactures and sells electrical and electronic interconnect products, device terminations, backplanes, network components as well as cable harnesses for networks or machinery, or for power and data application in factories. Our products are used across all industries.