SOLVED

How do you clone a program's smart list?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you clone a program's smart list?

I've looked everywhere but can not find - how do you clone a program's smart list?  I don't even know if I'm saying that right.

I have an Email Send Program that I want to repeat with some changes.   I cannot seem to find the option to clone the "master" (?) smart list.

I can easily clone additional smart lists I've created after the email was sent (who clicked, who unsubscribed, etc).

Is it possible?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you clone a program's smart list?

Hi Nancy,

Are you talking about the Smart List that is inside the Email Send Program (mailbox icon)? That is, the one behind the Audience Panel (see below)? You can't clone that Smart List. But what you CAN do is clone the entire Email Send Program. Just right-click the Email Program mailbox icon in the tree and select "clone." Then, assuming you want to send a different email - just swap it out.

pastedImage_0.png

Hope that helps!

Denise

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nancy

Refer below image hope it helps you to clone a smart list.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nancy,

Are you talking about the Smart List that is inside the Email Send Program (mailbox icon)? That is, the one behind the Audience Panel (see below)? You can't clone that Smart List. But what you CAN do is clone the entire Email Send Program. Just right-click the Email Program mailbox icon in the tree and select "clone." Then, assuming you want to send a different email - just swap it out.

pastedImage_0.png

Hope that helps!

Denise

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess the answer is, "mix and match" -- clone the program whose list best fits your needs; then separately, clone the email that fits, wherever it is, into that new program. 

Thanks (for reading carefully and answering appropriately!)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup! And you are very welcome!