LookBookHQ is hiring for a Marketing Programs Manager based out of our Toronto, ON office. If you think you're good match please get in touch!
The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for supporting all demand generation and digital marketing programs, including email campaigns and lead nurtures, webinars, display advertising, social campaigns, target account marketing and some support for offline events – all within the context of established lead management processes.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for demand generation and campaign execution, an understanding of various channels and program types and some background in marketing automation and other digital marketing tools. The Marketing Programs Manager must be comfortable working within set deadlines, writing campaign copy and working in support of quarterly demand goals. Must be familiar with campaign performance metrics and comfortable with technology, reporting and analytics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Serve as the primary project manager between content, creative and demand generation and marketing operations functions to build successful campaigns.
- Assist with the development of campaign themes and workflows.
- Manage timelines and schedules for campaign execution.
- Develop copy for email, display and social campaigns.
- Create campaign assets, including emails, landing pages, forms and LookBookHQ content experiences.
- Support sales enablement and field marketing requests, including targeted sales campaigns, email template creation, signature management, etc.
- Conduct campaign-level quality assurance and testing.
- Assist with campaign targeting and segmentation.
- Mange webinar and live event logistics.
- Report on campaign performance and success.
The Marketing Programs Manager is measured on the achievement of quarterly demand generation goals, specifically marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales qualified opportunities (SQOs), as well as campaign performance and ability to meet deadlines. Additional success criteria include the ability to meet campaign deadlines, drive and optimize campaign engagement and an ability to manage multiple projects at once while delivering a high level of quality.Job Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in multichannel marketing or demand generation; preferably B2B.
- Experience with Marketo, salesforce.com and other marketing tools preferred but not required for the right candidate.
- A passion for technology and marketing.
- Experience in the marketing technology industry a plus.
- Highly motivated and willing to work in a fast paced environment with an innate sense of urgency.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Ability to partner with others to achieve objectives as well as ability to work and execute autonomously
- Energetic, strong work ethic and a dynamic individual.
Full Job Posting and Application Link: