Does Marketo have a way to show a form that appears over the page as a modal window?

Kaitlyn_Mendes
Level 2

Does Marketo have a way to show a form that appears over the page as a modal window?

Does Marketo have a way to show a form that appears over the page as a modal window? Or would it be better to integrate with a service like OptinMonster.

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Does Marketo have a way to show a form that appears over the page as a modal window?

If that's the only thing you want to do a modal for, and you don't want to do a crazy amount of custom work, I'd suggest something like OptInMonster or SumoMe. RTP can do it, but at like 100x the cost of cheaper solutions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo have a way to show a form that appears over the page as a modal window?

This would be custom so a solution like optinmonster would  make it easier

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I don't really understand why the others answered the way they did.

Marketo Forms have built-in modal capability.  In one line:

MktoForms2.whenReady(function(form) {  MktoForms2.lightbox(form).show() })

I completely disagree with just switching to OpenMonster or SumoMe.  Those services will not associate leads by default.  If you want 3rd-party forms that are actually as useful as Marketo forms, and do not have rate limits, you will need to invest in custom development.