Revenue Cycle Explorer Resources & Knowledge Sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Revenue Cycle Explorer Resources & Knowledge Sharing

Hi all!

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had any great resources for the Revenue Cycle Explorer - I've been working in it for awhile now and tend to build custom solutions for all of my clients, but I wanted to see what other great dashboards or reports fellow Marketo Users are creating.

Here's a few questions I have for the community:

• What is your go-to dashboard for evaluating the performance of your Marketo Instance?
  • Do you tend to create dashboards by channel or have more of an integrated approach?
  • How useful do you find the "out-of-box" dashboards?
  • Any custom solutions you're proud of or would be eager to share?
  • What common data roadblocks do you run into? (Period costs, Opportunity $ amount, etc, accurate channel assignment, etc.)

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Revenue Cycle Explorer Resources & Knowledge Sharing

If you check out the Summit slides from the past few years, I'm sure you'll find some ideas.

I don't use RCE for Marketo health, but I suppose you could run some basic queries on # of bad leads, etc. that might be easier than a smart list. Delivery data is more helpful in RCE, but Insights will probably make that obsolete.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Revenue Cycle Explorer Resources & Knowledge Sharing

Hi, I am an avid user of RCE and really started getting better use out of it after I read this great eBook on the subject:  The Essential 8: Top Reports That Every Marketer Needs

Its pretty great.

I pretty much use the hheatmaps and a few other of the dashboards pretty regularly but I have made a bunch of my own, a lot I generated after reading the essential 8.

The blocks I have run into are really around the limited amount of data that is present in this solution.  It is focused primarily on revenue and I am looking for causative or predictive information at this time.

All the best