We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team to support worldwide Adobe Sign for B2B enterprise demand gen on the development, execution and management of marketing automation programs utilizing Marketo and Salesforce.com. This role requires hands on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, as well as basic HTML and CSS familiarity.
In addition to creativity, attention to detail and prior experience with managing marketing automation systems, the ideal candidate will understand marketing/sales funnel and reporting methodologies, have some technical experience with proven ability to help improve and optimize the Lead flow process amongst disparate systems, as well as experience managing and directing outside support agencies that assist with day-to-day operations. We are looking for a full-time individual (no consultants, please) to fit this contract role.
- Work with multiple marketing teams to develop and implement marketing automation program and operational design, development and execution while following and maintaining standardized governance processes and procedures
- Become the data steward for all marketing data within Adobe systems, knowing where to go and how to segment the data properly
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing Leads into appropriate system
- Provide post-initiative program metrics and insights to the marketing teams based on members’ firmographic and LLC progression data
- Develop and maintain digital templates (emails, landing pages, programs) within the marketing automation platform
- Conduct ongoing assessment of processes and procedures and identify potential areas of conflict and continual improvement
- Help design and actively manage a set of agreed-upon service level agreements (SLAs) for program execution and quality assurance
- Work with 3rd party vendors to assist in program execution within the marketing automation platform as needed
- Involvement in the management of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle (capture, nurture, score, distribute, close)
- Work closely with counterpart to capture marketing leads from across all marketing activities (digital, local events, tradeshows, etc.) and load in to appropriate systems
- Actively monitor and provide ongoing optimization support for lead qualification thresholds (lead scoring and distribution)
- 2-5 years
- 2+ years of MAP experience; experience with Marketo a must
- 2+ years of experience with MaSaleforce.com
- Experience working with global teams and coordinating with and supporting demand gen
- Experience in working with sales, sales operations, marketing, and IT teams in developing and implementing processes, business requirements, and systems
- Experience with HTML for creating landing pages and emails to support campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent program management skills.
- Highly collaborative work style.
- Self-starter with strong drive to succeed despite obstacles.
- Positive, upbeat attitude.