SOLVED

New Design Studio??? Anyone have it?

Go to solution
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

New Design Studio??? Anyone have it?

Hey just wanting to see if anyone has been given access to the new design studio? Highly anticipating it and hoping I get access soon!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: New Design Studio??? Anyone have it?

Hi Paul,

You probably mean the new Email editor 2.0?

See Justin's answer here earlier today: https://nation.marketo.com/message/133494#comment-133494

-Greg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Paul,

You probably mean the new Email editor 2.0?

See Justin's answer here earlier today: https://nation.marketo.com/message/133494#comment-133494

-Greg

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Looking forward to it as well. Curious how well it's going to play with our current responsive Knak email templates.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Chris,

There still a few issues that are being fixed, but from our tests, knak template seem to be upgrading well. Safeharbor: we have only tested a few of them.

-Greg

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Chris,

Thought I'd chime in here with regards to your question about the new editor and Knak templates. The new editor works perfectly fine with Knak templates, so you have no issue upgrading to it. Hopefully that gives you some peace of mind.

Once Marketo upgrades their API to accept v2.0 email syntax, we will look at redoing our library to work with all the new editor capabilities like modules and variables etc. There are some powerful features with the new email editor that would be nice to take advantage of with the Knak templates.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Thanks for the update Pierce, I appreciate it!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10