Yes, go to the members tab and select change status
It would be better to route such email addresses to Wait Listed and then use that filter in the Program Members tab to decide to Change Status to Registered.
Smart List=@gmail, etc...who fill out X form on Y Page for this webinar
- Fills out Form is X on Page Y
- [block competitors if you want]
- Flow=if Member of Smart List in Bad List, Wait Listed
- otherwise set to Registered.
I think you'd be better off going with:
- Fills out Form is X on Page Y &
- Email address does not contain @gmail, @yahoo etc..
- Flow = Registered, Send Email etc.
Great Idea about the wait list. I will add that in the flow. I assume then that the wait listed group is not sent a registration link until I manually change their status to registered in the Members tab.
Annoyingly, Marketo assumes any local form fill out in your campaign is a registration, and will automatically advance a lead through to registered status.
Again, annoyingly, you can't take this registered status off someone from a GoToWebinar perspective - they are stuck with registration whether or not you make them "Not in program" in Marketo.