Docupace Technologies is looking for an email marketing manager to build impactful email marketing campaigns. This position will play a key role in launching our new automated marketing platform, Marketo.
You will develop new marketing strategies and scale them through hands-on execution. We want someone who knows how to nurture and cultivate our prospect and current client lists with thoughtful, personalized and relevant content, building a highly connected community of followers.
You will track and analyze multiple campaigns per month, optimizing the timing and frequency of email sends, owning database segmentation (building targeted audiences) and helping to define the touch points throughout the customer life cycle. You will also work with our content generators to enhance the marketing copy, CTAs and subject lines based on your analysis.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a well-established and growing content-generating company, this job is for you.
This position is a virtual location. We will consider applicants regardless of their location. Our main office is in Los Angeles with offices in Des Moines, IA and Baltimore, MD.
Skillset and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of marketing experience; the majority of this time as an email marketer
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Analyzing data, A/B testing and list segmentation
- Proficiency with client and prospect database management
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a strong understanding of email copy writing strategies
- Proficiency in Marketo marketing automation technology a strong plus
- Partner with the VP of Marketing and the VP of Sales on strategic thinking, analysis and development of a customer driven segmentation
- Continuously improve channel metrics, including revenue per email, and email opt-out rate per campaign
- Be the in house expert on performance, technological, and legal issues concerning email marketing
- Strategize the next generation of email and communications in outlets which include, but are not limited to, email, direct mail, website, social media, phone, text, and wireless devices
- Budget and vendor management experience
- Experience in leading and optimizing an enterprise-level program
- An agent of change with strategic focus on the bigger picture and on growth of the outbound communications channel
- Passionate, self-starter, able to seamlessly switch between strategic innovation and operational excellence
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to interact well cross-functionally in a high paced environment
- Ability to drive improvement by providing best practices to managers across various departments
- Experience working in a remote environment a plus
- Familiarity with web analytics tool such as Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications
- Experience with CRM-based tools such Salesforce
Docupace is a premier provider of secure and federal and state law compliant electronic processing platforms for financial institutions and the wealth management industry. The company pioneered and implemented a web-based straight-through processing platform that helps financial services firms meet SEC/FINRA compliance requirements.
Docupace is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.
Contact: Anne Ternay: email@example.com