Online reg is available for July Roadshows, and the Toronto Roadshow is tomorrow!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Online reg is available for July Roadshows, and the Toronto Roadshow is tomorrow!

My oh my...I can't stand all the Roadshow excitement. Denver and Scottsdale Roadshows last week went off without a hitch. A huge thanks to the customers that were able to attend! We had a blast, heard some awesome content, and enjoyed some great networking.

Coming up!
If you are in the Toronto area, you can still register onsite for the Roadshow tomorrow at 2:30pm ET. We hope to see you there. Also this week we are making our way to Seattle, WA. If you haven't registered for that event, click here.

July Roadshows are now online. Click here to register for Washington, DC, Vancouver, Miami, Boston or Los Angeles.

We look forward to seeing you at one of our 14 Roadshows left!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Online reg is available for July Roadshows, and the Toronto Roadshow is tomorrow!

Hi Liz, 

Great presentations! Especially enjoyed the one by Jessie Becker. Entertaining and educational at the same time, what more could one ask for?

Thanks,

Laura Kimball
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Online reg is available for July Roadshows, and the Toronto Roadshow is tomorrow!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the note, I'm so glad you enjoyed the content! I agree, Jessie did an awesome job. Thanks for coming.

Best
Liz