We're on the look out for an experienced product marketer who loves to be hands on during busy times - there's a fair bit of hustle to get things done when needed. A strong ability to multi-task and draw together a varied range of products and services under an overarching umbrella strategy which guides marketing and sales efforts will bring you success in the role.
- Global software company passionate about our customers, channel partners, resellers and our people!
- Progressive and agile culture fuelled by coffee
- Expanding sales and marketing team with exciting global growth plans
PaperCut is an award winning global software company based in Melbourne, with expanding offices in the US and UK and partners all around the globe. Having experienced explosive growth over the last year, our print management software is now used by over 50,000 organisations in 180+ countries. The likes of Harvard, NASA, Cambridge, Melbourne Uni and the UN use PaperCut to manage printing and cut waste every day. All that with just 80 employees and plans to grow beyond 100 by the end of this calendar year. You can see why we need you!We are poised for future growth and as such, have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and accomplished Product Marketer to lead the development and implementation of PaperCut product marketing strategies. You will be responsible for the execution of new product launches and existing product releases, working with cross-functional teams to define target audiences and benefits, and developing GTM plans to drive acquisition and retention.
In this role - You will report to the Global Marketing Manager and have the following areas of focus:
- Product marketing strategy – lead the development and implementation of PaperCut product marketing strategies by defining customer segments, developing product positioning and guiding marketing activity to align with PaperCut’s overall strategy
- Market research and analysis – conduct competitive market research and analysis to develop unique value propositions and facilitate market research to provide insights into strategy and execution
- Planning, budget and resource management - direct and guide a GTM specialist to develop and execute marketing plans on budget, working with channel teams to drive awareness to meet targets
- Product pricing – develop and manage product pricing strategies
Your skills - This role is ideal for an experienced product marketer who loves to be hands on during busy times - there’s a fair bit of hustle to get things done when needed. A strong ability to multi-task and draw together a varied range of products and services under an overarching umbrella strategy which guides marketing and sales efforts will bring you success in the role. Additionally, we are looking for a GTM specialist and so if you have a partner in crime that you would like to refer then by all means do let us know!You will also need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (marketing or other related field) and/or significant experience in developing outcome driven marketing strategies and GTM plans in a cross functional environment
- Solid B2B experience in a start-up, software or other IT company working with both direct and channel distribution marketing
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills to obtain buy-in and consensus from a broad cross section of business areas
- Proven experience in managing other team members and creating a high performance team
- Solid knowledge of the online/SaaS market garnered from successfully launching products/services
- Demonstrated flexibility, including an ability to respond quickly and decisively to changing requirements and proactively initiate action in a dynamic environment
The perks - We work in a casual environment where you are just as likely to be sitting next to a graduate developer as the CEO. Our location is central without being in the city, which means we are close to transport and facilities but still accessible by car. And you’ll be spoilt for choice with the many places to eat at our doorstep. We have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house café, and we’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do!
Our culture - Our start-up way of thinking keeps our business agile and we’re wired a little bit differently to the average corporate. Our team is at home in t-shirts and hoodies and stands around the espresso machine rather than a boardroom table as we live our values of being caring, honest, intelligent and nimble. We trust in our people from day one, as they made it through our hiring process, so know they can perform.
We know developing software is more than just writing code, it’s about working with and leading people. Our small agile teams work in scrums with daily stand-ups to encourage transparency, our leaders aren’t in offices, and we are focussed on innovation whilst evolving what makes PaperCut great.
If the above description has you saying, “That’s me!” then we look forward to receiving an application that truly reflects your personality and what you would bring to this role and our team….be sure to tell us how you like your coffee too!
Apply on our Careers page.