We're on the look out for a digital marketing guru that is an analytically minded and a strategic thinker who can identify opportunities and garner actionable insights from market/competitor research, user testing, customer segmentation and campaign data/analytics. You will be a perfectionist when it comes to digital marketing programs and their execution, including creative strategies and planning skills.
- Global software company passionate about our customers, channel partners, resellers and our people!
- Progressive and agile culture fuelled by coffee
- Expanding sales and marketing team with exciting global growth plans
PaperCut is an award winning global software company based in Melbourne, with expanding offices in the US and UK and partners all around the globe. Having experienced explosive growth over the last year, our print management software is now used by over 50,000 organisations in 180+ countries. The likes of Harvard, NASA, Cambridge, Melbourne Uni and the UN use PaperCut to manage printing and cut waste every day. All that with just 80 employees and plans to grow beyond 100 by the end of this calendar year. You can see why we need you!We are poised for future growth and as such, have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and analytical Digital Marketer to create, execute and manage our digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for the day-to-day digital marketing engagement to drive trials, acquisition and retention across multiple channels. Utilising analytics, you will collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure digital marketing increasingly influences lead generation and the conversion of opportunities to revenue.
In this role - You will report to the Global Marketing Manager and have the following areas of focus:
- Digital marketing strategy – Contribute to our big picture marketing strategy including planning and delivery of new products and offers, online promotions, SEM, SEO and EDMs.
- Digital marketing campaigns - Manage our paid advertising campaigns focusing on ROI, identifying and monitoring keyword ranking and analysing incremental traffic opportunities. Work with the broader marketing team to manage and execute email marketing campaigns including lifecycle programs and engagement
- Digital analytics – Produce detailed reports on key metrics and ROI for all initiatives, undertaking thorough analysis, reporting and refinement to drive continuous improvement. Monitor digital activity of competitors, partners, industry players and trends
- Search optimisation and conversion – plan and develop SEO strategies to maintain best practice, undertaking keyword research, content optimisation and on-site optimisation. Write concise compelling copy optimised for search and/or conversion
- Social media management – develop and execute a social media strategy to drive online engagement and respond to external opportunities.
Your skills - This role is ideal for a digital marketing guru that is an analytically minded and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities and garner actionable insights from market/competitor research, user testing, customer segmentation and campaign data/analytics. You will be a perfectionist when it comes to digital marketing programs and their execution, including creative strategies and planning skills. You will also need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (marketing, eCommerce or other related field) and/or 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing with demonstrated experience in best-practice web design, usability, search and conversion optimisation
- Proven experience delivering results through content marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Thorough understanding of SEO best practices with current knowledge of the latest algorithm updates
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics
- Graphic design and/or web design/development technical skills and experience advantageous
- Experience with PHP websites, Marketo platform and/or mobile SEO highly regarded
The perks - We work in a casual environment where you are just as likely to be sitting next to a graduate developer as the CEO. Our location is central without being in the city, which means we are close to transport and facilities but still accessible by car. And you’ll be spoilt for choice with the many places to eat at our doorstep. We have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house café, and we’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do!
Our culture - Our start-up way of thinking keeps our business agile and we’re wired a little bit differently to the average corporate. Our team is at home in t-shirts and hoodies and stands around the espresso machine rather than a boardroom table as we live our values of being caring, honest, intelligent and nimble. We trust in our people from day one, as they made it through our hiring process, so know they can perform.
We know developing software is more than just writing code, it’s about working with and leading people. Our small agile teams work in scrums with daily stand-ups to encourage transparency, our leaders aren’t in offices, and we are focussed on innovation whilst evolving what makes PaperCut great.
If the above description has you saying, “That’s me!” then we look forward to receiving an application that truly reflects your personality and what you would bring to this role and our team….be sure to tell us how you like your coffee too!
Apply on our Careers page.