The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Omega Performance’s digital or online elements of the marketing mix, in alignment with overall business strategies and direction. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for executing the strategic plan to enhance our digital footprint, including social media and search optimization.
The right candidate is a technical marketer who is able to devise, develop, launch, and analyze marketing campaigns to market our brand, products and solutions. They also enjoy writing, tweeting, posting and creating posts for our social properties, promotional text for paid search, and copy for landing pages. They enjoy being able to create different kinds of content for different platforms and brands. They are energized by the constant evolution of digital marketing, and are excited to be on the leading edge of change and make sure we’re always using the platforms in the best way. They know how to organize content, use proper grammar, and spell things correctly, but more importantly they have an insatiable passion for digital marketing. They are an important brand ambassador within the digital space.
- Plan, develop and manage online content relating corporate and social websites
- Plan, create and execute email broadcasts from start to finish, from building templates using HTML code, to launching campaigns in Eloqua and Marketo
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize email campaign performance
- Track and Report on relevant metrics; analyzing data from various platforms and optimizing through the insights gained
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events
- Oversee all social properties, such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- Write and schedule regular social media posts that provide exceptional content for the reader.
- Produce excellent error-free written communication skills, including the ability to master a variety of brand voices.
- Inform customers/prospects of our capabilities in a contextual way, engaging on an emotional, human level.
- Stay up to date on social platform developments and updates that occur often and without notice, such as Facebook algorithm changes as well as functionality updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
- Manage paid social program, continuously optimizing the approach.
- Interface with email marketing stakeholders and provide guidance around best practices for demand generation for B2B industry.
- Liaise with sales to maintain communication, alignment, and coordination of all lead generation efforts.
- Define business requirements, scope enhancements and work with internal marketing team and other cross-functions.
- Actively participate in alignment meetings to assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly planning, and deliver email marketing reporting and analysis. Contribute to creation of monthly reports and create ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders. Analyze metrics and identify areas of opportunity.
- Be the center of excellence for superb email marketing, new trends and pilot ideas to optimize this important channel.
- Contribute to tracking of annual marketing budget expenditures and ensuring invoices are processed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing. Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience, with 3+ years of that comprised of technical and/or digital marketing specialization, ideally in email and/or mobile marketing. Knowledge of working with C-level executives at financial institutions not required, but will be good.
- Demonstrated examples of campaigns/strategies/tactics utilized to obtain successful results and be able to present marketing performance against ROI.
- Prior experience managing a marketing automation system – Marketo preferred, but Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot experience considered. The candidate will also be knowledgeable of SalesForce integration with the marketing automation system, will keep the database clean and optimize lead nurturing campaigns when necessary.
- Knowledge HTML/CSS, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Wordpress will be preferred.
- Strong presentation skills with fluent knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
- Strong customer focus with strong written and verbal skill. High level of personal drive and energy, someone who is detail-oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently and comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations.