ScribbleLive helps businesses drive results through content and technology. Our content marketing platform brings together data, creativity and effectiveness, enabling businesses to deliver predictable results.
We are looking for a data-driven marketing operations specialist to build and manage the operational side of our marketing campaigns. This role is ideal for someone with some experience looking to start or grow their career in marketing operations and demand gen.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Monitor and maintain Marketing Automation (Marketo), reporting, and data analytics, supporting the objectives of Marketing and Sales departments.
- Work with the demand gen team to help them operationalize and report on marketing campaigns between Marketo and Salesforce
- Work with content team to help provide insights into content performance
- Work with sales operations to improve lead flow practices in salesforce
- Report on standard Marketing metrics relating to Marketing costs, revenue and acquisition by campaign
- Drive email marketing strategy and execution of campaigns and help build out email automation
- Live and breathe data and workflows. Build and maintain lead routing, scoring, attribution and assignment rules. Build reports and dashboards to measure funnel and campaign performance.
What is needed to be successful:
- 1+ years of technical marketing experience
- 1+ years running email marketing campaigns
- 1+ years of experience editing and creating html landing pages and emails
- Salesforce and Marketo experience preferred
- A creative, problem solving focused mindset.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude. We are a start-up and we are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done.
- Understanding of modern marketing. You have a strong knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
Why you want this job:
- Impact to business. This is a high profile role and your job is key to our success.
- Enormous potential for success and growth. You have great support, mentorship and a great team to help you build and execute
- The team we’re building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.