Do you have a passion for understanding the customer? Are you a highly analytical and detail-driven marketer? Gogo Business Aviation is looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to execute Marketing programs, ensure effective and efficient lead flow, and develop, execute, and draw insights from reports and dashboards for our growing Marketing team. This position is ideal for a constantly curious problem solver who loves to plan and execute data-driven marketing programs.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker yet has an eye for the details, analytical, an expert in driving solid operations programs, and has the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth. If you are a collaborative team player with a passion for continual improvement and an obsession for delivering impactful marketing programs that contribute to the bottom line, we are looking for you.
COME ON BOARD THE MARKETING TEAM!
How will you make a difference?
- Daily management of Marketo instance and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications. Maintain strong integration between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Design workflows and templates and execute progressive demand generation and nurture/DRIP campaigns with Marketo.
- Collaborate with marketing to implement campaign forms, landing pages, emails, remarketing ads, and other technical integrations critical to the marketing engine.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
- Partner with Marketing Program owners to support campaigns
- Data mine from prospects in CRM to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns.
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
- BS or BA in a marketing, technical or business discipline. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience within a B2B environment.
Required Skills, Experience and Talents
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce experience, (Marketo Certified a plus).
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, modelling, and segmentation.
- Acquisition lead generation campaign/program experience and an understanding of marketing funnel metrics and lead life-cycle processes.
- Email marketing experience, including deliverability, compliance, split testing and optimization.
- Possess an analytical mind and recommend actions/changes based on insightful data mining.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
Gogo Business Aviation is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability. The EEO is the law and is available here.