We’re looking for a North America Field Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Marketing team here at Nimble Storage.
This individual will be responsible for developing, coordinating, executing, tracking and analyzing marketing programs to nurture leads and engage customers. Programs will include in-person and web-based events, outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, digital/email and other integrated marketing programs necessary to support the company and sales objectives.
What the job entails:
- Execute Lead Nurturing Programs and support overall demand generation effort with development of direct mail, email, social media, webinars, landing pages etc.
- Marketing Systems Infrastructure: Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day-to-day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including SFDC, Marketo and BrightFunnel and others.
- Campaign, Activity and Web site analytics. Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
- Sales Funnel Data and Quality Management: Responsible for maintaining the NA lead list and data integrity in the database.
- Document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity.
For other marketing job opportunities at Nimble Storage, click here.