Supporting the EMEA Marketing Organisation to create demand, build brand awareness and deliver on inspirational events in the region, we’re seeking a Campaigns Support Specialist to join us as we grow our business and execute more creative campaigns in 2016. You’ll be working closely with marketing, sales, market development and client success, the marketing coordinator will support in the delivery of integrated marketing programs, agency & business projects and marketing automation tasks to help increase pipeline and drive efficiencies across the team. In line with this, they will provide analysis and insight back to the team on campaign and event performance.
We are searching for a passionate and curious candidate who loves to learn, and looks to integrate many skills together in a growing and exciting e-commerce business.
- Supporting in-country marketing, customer and PR leads in the execution of their respective business plans.
- Coordinating and liaising marketing activities and events with stakeholders and external agencies.
- Leading the marketing automation of campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Leading the webinar program across EMEA (system and execution side).
- Operationalising assets, printing and distribution within the region.
- Working with U.S marketing on web, creative and data support.
- Operational support on budget management.
- Management of BV marketing promotional & merchandise.
- Being a champion for data accuracy in Salesforce.
- Working with the sales team to encourage adoption of marketing initiatives.
- Ad hoc project work to support the effective running of the marketing department, including website updates, researching events etc.
Summary:This is a key role as we look to continue to grow and succeed across Europe. You’ll be learning a lot in a very short space of time that will undoubtedly serve to benefit you in your future career. The key things we are going to be looking for in your CV and assessing you on are:Essential:
- University educated.
- 2yrs+ marketing experience and/or a marketing qualification desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exposure to marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Marketo).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good time management & organisation skills.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Full authorisation to work in U.K without any restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in other languages advantageous (French, German, Italian, Spanish).
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to apply.