2 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2016 12:12 PM by Digital Pi

I need to be able to setup a view in either SFDC or MKTO of specific Interesting Moment, not just "Last" Interesting Moment - any ideas?

Hello SF MUGsters

Is there a hack for viewing Interesting Moments that aren't the last interesting moment?

I want my sales team to be able to see leads who fill out forms to download content -but in Sales Insight and SFDC we only have the option for the (very) Last Interesting Moment(s).

What's happening is that our leads are filling out forms, then clicking on all kinds of things - those further clicks replace the form fill as the Last interesting moment.  In Sales Insight  - it's all about the Last, not just "an" interesting moment.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts,

Lynn

• Re: I need to be able to setup a view in either SFDC or MKTO of specific Interesting Moment, not just "Last" Interesting Moment - any ideas?
          Jeff Canada

I don't have a good answer for actually viewing the other interesting moments but I would recommend adjusting your interesting moments and removing individual webpage clicks (if sales wants to see it there is a separate web activity tab).

I only have an interesting moment for multiple web page visits in one day (in my case 10+) so that the really interesting stuff doesn't get buried.

I've found that once Sales sees a bunch of not-so-interesting-moments they tend to ignore the MSI info all together so less is more.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: I need to be able to setup a view in either SFDC or MKTO of specific Interesting Moment, not just "Last" Interesting Moment - any ideas?
            Digital Pi

I use interesting moments as the highlights of the most important things like form fills, attended a webinar, attended a tradeshow. Depending on the amount of activity out there i may choose to include clicks link in email or opens email if I am just starting off.  If the end goal is to ultimately point sales to the people that are most interesting doing the most interesting stuff based on highest score, the MSI training that I give to sales uses a combination of using the marketo dashboard but also teaching them how to drill into looking at all the interesting moments on the individual record level.  It is here that I will put notes from tradeshow attendance, or questions that they have asked during a webinar if possible, or answers to survey questions. 

The MSI dashboard will sort by stars and flames (score and recent activity) so you could kinda hack the system by giving the actions that are most interesting to you high score, there by they will be ranked higher via having a higher score.  These will be at the top of the dashboard and they can then drill down into those records. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful