Oblong is looking for an energetic, proactive, data-driven digital marketer to deliver inbound digital interest and fill the top of our marketing funnel to help reach sales targets. Your key focus will be attracting website traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and overseeing systems, tools, and processes to help nurture those leads through the pipeline.
The Oblong marketing team is laser-focused on conveying the truly unique benefit that the Mezzanine™ visual collaboration solution delivers to the enterprise. We are problem-solvers that, when faced with uncertainty, figure out the best way to get things done to achieve the end-goal of bringing marketing qualified leads to our sales reps on a silver platter.
• Optimize SEO, SEM, and display advertising efforts across key digital channels (Google, LinkedIn, etc.) to drive marketing-qualified lead conversion.
• Increase website traffic and engagement by developing and implementing web content updates (blog posts, landing pages, etc.).
• Implement digital campaigns, email communications, and lead nurturing processes through our marketing automation system and ensure seamless lead transition to sales.
• Oversee the marketing database strategy by analyzing gaps in our data, driving contact acquisition, and ensuring high data quality.
• Develop real-time analytics to provide visibility into how our inbound marketing activity is trending, and continually refine our campaigns and processes to increase interest.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years experience in digital marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management.
• Experience with a marketing automation system required
• Experience at a technology and/or start-up company preferred
• Proficient in HTML/CSS
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the department and across functions
• Experience with website content management systems, a plus
Benefits and perks:
• Competitive compensation package of salary and stock options
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K plan