There are some inconsistencies in the way you describe this: you are talking about filters, which sounds like it's a batch campaign but writing that the campaign is activated, which sounds like a trigger campaign.
If it's a trigger campaign and it is activated, it is now waiting form some leads to qualify, meaning have an event that will fire the trigger. Until 1 lead qualifies, the results will be 0.
If it's a batch, then you need to schedule it.
Can you provide screen shots?
Thank you for your response,
It is a trigger campaign that was set up last week Monday.
But its not showing any results as yet as it was in the schedule to run again on the 24th May.
Please see screen shot attached
Hi Shantelene, your campaign is a triggered campaign, and it is triggered by someone being added to a list. Unless you're using a new list from the previous campaign, everyone you want to send to was already on the list so they won't be "added". You can make this a batch campaign by saying "Member of List" instead of using a trigger of added to list, and this should be able to fire again.
How long will it take for the Results to show in Marketo as I need to do reporting on this Email Campaign. I have re-run the Batch campaign at 15.10 pm
I have just actioned the below as per your previous email…. Thanks
You can make this a batch campaign by saying "Member of List" instead of using a trigger of added to list,
Initial results should show not too long after the email has had time to process and send. But, people actioning your email could take several days.
See attached screen as reference…
Sorry to be a pain..
Thank you for your assistance yesterday
I have a couple of Marketo and GOTOWEBINAR questions and I need your expertise please.
We are hosting a series of 3 webinars in June and have chosend to sync Marketo with GOTOWEBINAR portal.
My questions are listed below.
1) In Marketo Admin/ launchpoint I have installed the GOTOWEBINAR service as we hav an account with them .But t I can only link 1 webinar at this time. So intead of the total being 3 its shows only the security Webinar date. How can I add all 3 to show.The G2W links have already been created and set up into newsletter regstrations hyperlink buttons.
2) I have selected the Webinar event adapter in Marketo. but it is not allowing me to clone the respective event (asset) folders. How can I do this as its vital for the above webinar notifications process ( Pre webinar registrations,Thank you for attending etc)
3) Can you please let me know how to Sync up the gotowebinar with the respective webinar in Marketo as we need to be able to have full tracking of leads regsitration and attendees.
4) We have already created a Landing page with the GOTOWEBINAR hyperlinks embedded, that will take the attendees straight to the registration page. How will I be able to connect our landing page with G2W.. will this action take place when I create a local asset (being the current landing page under the campaign folder)
5) In addition we have 2 seperate Email blast that we are planning on sending out the Pre webinar notification encouraging our contacts on the Leads list to register.This is all part of the campaign and needs to be tracked in Marketo
Sorry to sound so needy.
Thank you in advance for your assistance