2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2016 5:22 AM by 931acd785b50fe1235f2e3573569f7750ede6713

How to stagger smart campaigns ?

Hello everyone,

I am still trying to build up a Marketing Automation (as I wrote in the previous discussion : Engagement program process)

As Josh Hill adviced me I am doing a regular campaign.

Let summarizes what I would like to do  : When someone downloads one of our contents/resources :

Step 1 : He will receive an email where a link refer to ask for a demonstration of our software

Scenario 1 : He opens the email and fill out the form = no more emails

Scenario 2 : He opens the email but he does not fill out the form > Another email will be sent X times. If there is no form filled out after X times > Put the lead into a new list.

Scenario 3 : He does not open the email once, he will receive another one X days after, and if after X times he still not open the email > Put the lead into a new list.

I succeeded to do the first step which is : Sending automatically an email when someone downloads one of our resources. But I don't know how to stagger the next campaigns to not overlap. How can I link my smart campaigns to each of them ?

If it could help :

Campaign 1 refers to : Send the email A when someone download a content

Campaign 2 refers to : If someone opens but not fills out the form > Email B is sent

Campaign 3 refers to : If someone does not open the email > Email A once more

Campaign 4 refers to : If someone opens and fill out the form > Synch to SFDC

If someone has an advice, tip or something else, I will be really grateful.

Best

- Etienne