SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers. SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX, and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
The Lead Generation Specialist position is responsible for the following:
Manage SIRVA Lead Process inside the Marketing Automation Platform and CRM:
- Create Smart Lists and manage demand generation from initial including planning, testing, deployment, evaluation, and reporting; does not include design aspects or messaging although experience is a plus.
- Work within Marketo and Salesforce to build email campaigns, track, and optimize results.
- Develop and implement a strategy for lead management and reporting, partnering with sales and marketing
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales and product teams to develop relevant, high performing campaigns
- Sourcing and Loading of new target audience lists via tools such as ZoomInfo and Hoovers
- Responsible for distribution of leads inside of the CRM (e.g. sirva.com)
- Ownership of CRM and Marketo Field Syncs
- Key point of contact for Marketo Sales Insights, Campaigns, and Training
- Manage lead process for trade shows, web leads, agent leads, campaigns, and any other lead generation activity
- Create and Report out Insights on campaigns
- Continually analyze performance of campaigns and modify structure to optimize results.
- The position also supports the sales and marketing team with sales support and special projects
To join our great team please visit sirva.com