2 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2016 11:10 AM by f0b526d952f661e4f12d4f7397e38fcfa0bc7b8f

Help reading Marketo SEO Reporting

The instructions on docs.marketo.com for SEO leave a lot to be desired and I'm really struggling with understanding the reports. I'm training users in a few weeks and so I need to be able to explain what the reports mean - can anyone help?

Keyword Rank Trends FILTER: Group by Competitor

I gather that out of my company and 4 competitors, there were 13 keywords total and 10 that reached 1-10 on Google Search. Looking at the first competitor in the list they have 5 keywords and 26.3% in rank with 16,250 searches. QUESTION 1: Does that mean that the competitor has shown up on Google for 5 of my 13 keywords and ranked 1-10   26.3% of the time? QUESTION 2: Does that mean that this competitor showed up on rank 1-10 on google 16,250 from those keywords, or does it mean that the 5 keywords showed up 16,250 times in that month?

QUESTION 3: What is the difference between Competitor KW Rank Trends Report and Keyword Rank Trends with a filter of Group by Competitor? They look exactly the same.

Tagging a few people in the hopes that you can help me as you've so kindly done in the past: Sanford Whiteman, Grégoire Michel, Josh Hill