Hello everyone! We need a contractor to fill in for a few months in our San Francisco office while one of my colleagues is on extended leave. Must be local/SF bay area. Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/resumes!
Integrated Marketing Program Manager (Contract – ASAP through October 2016)
Marketing | San Francisco, CA, United States
Ready to work with a highly energetic of world-class marketers at a fast-growing company in one of today’s hottest industries (big data)? We’re looking for a creative, metrics-driven integrated marketing program manager to help drive marketing programs and efforts across the funnel, including demand generation, lead nurturing/engagement, sales handoff, social and content marketing, and more.
You will work closely with the Director of Integrated Marketing to develop and manage programs that help generate qualified leads for our pipeline and drive qualified leads through the funnel through engaging integrated programs. You will work closely with a small team that can help support the execution of these activities, but you must be able to be both a strategic and a hands-on marketer (and you should love both). Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all elements of marketing programs including budget, timeline, and subsequent reporting against success metrics
- Obtain the best results possible from all marketing programs through measurement, testing, and optimization, including real-time tracking and adjustments as needed
- Optimize our use of content and how it feeds into our lead generation and nurturing programs
- Work closely with the inside sales team to optimize lead handoff, lead flow, lead processing, sales visibility, sales plays, and program follow-up
- Clearly set expectations and establish accountability for deadlines with all related cross functional teams involved with program development and execution
- Manage vendors and vendor budgets, plus manage consultant/contractor projects as needed
- Metrics-driven marketer with experience and passion for proving marketing results across the funnel
- Rock-solid in all aspects of Marketo, extremely comfortable in Salesfore.com, and experienced with additional marketing technologies like Brightcove, Drupal, Wordpress, GoToWebinar, Hootsuite, etc.
- Exceptional at writing engaging copy across channels such as email, social, and the web.
- Experience in working with an inside sales team and perfecting the marketing-sales handoff
- Passion for self-education and desire to learn about big data
- Desire to learn from and contribute to a team of truly exceptional and talented marketers
- A go-getter who takes initiative, identifies areas for improvement, and pushes for personal excellence
This position will work from our San Francisco, CA, conveniently located in the financial district downtown near BART, CalTrains, and MUNI.