We are Solera Health, a health integrator that connects patients and payers with community organizations and digital providers to deliver preventative health benefits. It’s a new scalable model in chronic disease prevention and management rooted in member experience and happiness.
We are excited to expand our efforts in reducing risk of chronic disease. The team is under 20 folks at the moment which means your contributions will have a large impact!
The Solera Health Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our dynamic and close-knit team. This is a newly established role and offers a lot of challenges, learnings, and insights.
In the role, you will set up, track, manage, and report on marketing campaigns that are designed to drive engagement from signup to participation. You'll work on campaigns that directly contribute to improving health and help build, maintain, and refine our engagement engine.
Primary job responsibilities
- Set up email campaigns, QA, support ongoing testing, and continually optimize content and creative
- Cleanse lists, surface any issues with data, and conduct member imports into CRM database
- Set up and track multiple campaigns on a rolling calendar
- Help gather and monitor funnel metrics to provide real-time insights into company performance
- Apply solid project management skills to coordinate many moving parts and inform relevant stakeholders
- Conduct frequent assessment of marketing database health (duplicates, missing info, etc.)
- 2+ years experience managing marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools (bonus for Marketo)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Meticulous attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and timelines
- Stellar communication and writing skills
- Ability to collaborate well with a distributed team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a closely related field
If you're interested, please apply here: Manager, Marketing Campaign · Solera Network.