Marketing Automation Specialist
Bazaarvoice Client Marketing drives a range of programs and campaigns designed to market to Bazaarvoice’s existing client base. These programs communicate the value of our solutions, strengthen ties with day-to-day and champion contacts in client accounts, drive engagement through content and high-touch events, and introduce new products and services to meet client business needs.
The Client Marketing team is currently in need of a Marketing Automation Specialist to support the client marketing team through email campaign building, measurement and performance reporting, as well as other operational and technology programs.
The selected candidate will have deep expertise in and enthusiasm for the use and optimization of marketing automation tools to deliver business value. We are looking for a self-motivated multi-tasker, comfortable working quickly and with significant ambiguity in a dynamic environment. The chosen candidate relishes new challenges, manages projects effectively, solves problems, and collaborates well with other team members.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute client marketing email campaigns and content addressing all stages of the client journey, from onboarding to renewal
- Build audiences and structure campaigns to support of business-driven segmentation objectives
- Develop reporting and analytics dashboards to report against collaboratively-defined key performance benchmarks for client marketing goals
- Become a “super user” of our marketing tools, technologies, and analytics capabilities, and able to train users of all levels as needed.
- Create & update reports and dashboards used across the marketing and sales team, including marketing program managers, sales and client success directors, and marketing and sales leadership
- Participate in ad-hoc and cross functional projects to support growing/changing business needs; in particular, improving our analytics capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Marketing automation software certification and proficiency (Marketo or similar) to include 2+ years of creating and managing campaigns, while effectively capturing attribution and reporting metrics.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM required, experience with Gainsight, basic SQL, and/or Tableau a plus, HTML or CSS a plus
- Excellent analytical skills; able to translate complex data into business-actionable KPIs and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Able to travel within United States <10%
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and systems