link to application: Job Application for Head of Digital Marketing, Americas at Pure Storage
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for outstanding Digital Marketing experts with a proven track record in driving demand via innovative and effective digital marketing. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Leader you will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy and execution across your nominated region. You will work with the Global digital team and the Regional marketing teams to leverage relevant expertise to effectively drive awareness and demand.
The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation foundation and an inherent interest in all marketing technology with significant expertise in all aspects of digital marketing including (but not limited to) web content management systems, marketing automation, social media, search, display advertising.
- Owns the regional digital marketing strategy and execution
- Lead regional social media efforts
- Own regional search (SEO and SEM) programs
- Own regional digital and demand generation efforts
- Works with all the regional stakeholders to ensure effectiveness across all countries
- Manage a growing team
What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing in technology at a regional level
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Extensive hands on experience with Content management, marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience in developing and managing digital marketing plans. Demonstrable capability to continuously optimize programs to drive incremental pipeline
- Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.