5 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2016 9:30 AM by Josh Hill

Sales Insight Subscribe to Interesting Moments vs. Alert Emails?

Angela Sun

Hi! I'm a new Marketo user. I'd like to have my sales and BDR teams get notified when their leads take any action (clicked link in email, downloaded resource from website, etc.)

I've run into a few roadblocks:

• I can't seem to opt my entire sales team into getting notifications via Sales Insight subscriptions. It looks like they have to subscribe themselves. However, if none of their leads have done a particular activity that Marketo has tracked, there's no way to subscribe. See below, there's no form submission, for example, so how would a rep subscribe to getting form notifications for their leads?

• I've been creating Alert emails up until now, which each email containing which link/which form. This is getting a bit tedious, so I'd like to have a sweeping campaign that says: If LINK CLICKED, then SEND ALERT. The Alert email would contain a dynamic token that references that particular link. Is this possible?

I'd love to hear the ways you all are using Sales Insight Interesting Moment Subscriptions or Alert emails, and what the benefits of each are. I'm leaning towards using Sales Insight Subscriptions, but I can't figure out how to have my sales team auto-subscribed...

Any help would be great! Thank you!