Here's the gist:
Zenefits is a tech company, but what we do ultimately affects people's health, not to mention their wallets. We need someone who cares about the problems and concerns of each and every one of our clients' employees. We also seek someone who is excited to innovate an archaic industry, while thoroughly enjoying quarterly hackathons, office pets, and witty banter.
- Database Marketing– You’ll maintain our in-house marketing contact database, using your past experience in good data collection practices to build and maintain programs to cleanse and enhance our data. You’ll also build and manage the scoring model, as well as monitor and optimize it to increase success of lead quality, volume, and delivery of MQLs.
- Marketing Automation – You have deep experience as a Marketo Administrator and power user, training and onboarding other users as necessary. You will ensure the successful global integration and implementation of the Marketo marketing automation tool with Salesforce.com allowing for multi-channel, multi-touch campaign management and closed loop reporting and lead management.
- Project Management– You understand all the moving parts of an online marketing campaign and can coordinate the collaboration and effort across groups and vendors, keeping everything running consistently and smoothly.
- Digital Marketing – You’ll use Marketo to deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns that include smart lists, emails, landing pages, and web forms. Identify the key metrics we need to improve our marketing and to make sure we’re reaching our goals at every stage of the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Marketing Best Practices– You have a high energy level for learning about the latest advances and best practices in online marketing and demand generation, and incorporating this knowledge into the campaigns you work on. Everything you build, deliver, or execute also keeps our long-range, strategic direction in mind. You identify opportunities for improvement, recommend changes in the workflow of projects and suggest best practices that can be leveraged across the company.
A little more about you:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as a Marketo Admin / Power User
- Strong, demonstrated project management skills in Marketing Automation systems and technologies.
- Strong, confident communicator that can work across departments to develop and implement strategic processes.
- Experience creating lead scoring, lead nurturing, and event registration
- Experience in data maintenance and cleansing tactics
- Experience with 3rd party integrations to Marketo
- Experience with Marketo RCA
- BA/BS required