Clarabridge is seeking a marketing operations associate who will be responsible for supporting the lead generation and inbound marketing processes of the marketing team. This role will primarily contribute to the production of email campaigns sent to key stakeholders such as customers, partners, and prospects. The ideal candidate for this role has produced a range of email campaigns, uses data to drive decision-making, and has worked collaboratively with a range of internal groups. In this role, you will help wow prospects and customers from the world’s major brands by creating great digital experiences.
- Produce email campaigns and landing pages to support our lead generation and customer marketing campaigns
- Interface with other teams on email marketing needs and working closely with team members to ensure campaigns are executed as outlined in the overall marketing calendar
- Execute A/B and multi-variate testing on emails and landing pages for optimization
- Adopt best practices for efficient email production and optimal deliverability
- Monitor email performance through reporting and investigate anomalies
- Manage database quality including imports, duplicates and monitoring email performance
- Contribute to email template requirements and work closely with our design and content team
- Leverage and implement additional email and landing page optimization tools like Litmus and Optimizely to further improve email experiences
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience or have a degree in Marketing or a related field with applicable experience through internships, projects, extracurricular activities, etc.
- You have executed email campaigns and know how to code HTML (not just WYSIWYG)
- You are able to meet deadlines and crank out high-quality work efficiently
- You have an amazing attention to detail and pride in delivering consistently pixel perfect work
- You have experience working in marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Silverpop OR email marketing platforms like Mailchimp or Constant Contact.
- You have experience working in Googler Analytics or equivalent web analytics tool
- Database management and reporting experience in Salesforce
- Experience managing Content Management Systems (such as Wordpress)
- Experience putting together nurture of “drip” email campaigns
- You have experience with SEO and online advertising via Google Adwords
- You love the hunt for the perfect subject line and/or know a bad landing page when you see one…
- You’re able to work in an Agile environment
- You can efficiently select an animated gif and post it in Slack to optimize co-worker smile conversion.
Learn more: http://clarabridge.com