AnsweredAssumed Answered

Complex Live Event Seminar Flows/Triggers

Question asked by bc1a21d00b9a9388812e87071e94793767847b71 on May 9, 2016
Latest reply on May 10, 2016 by 245570912a6411ea74ab8204fa94c8d1513e2e10

Hello-

First time posting! Hope I can get some help.

Our live event seminar registration map is as follows:

1. Attendee registers on website

2. Flow changes their status to registered and email is sent to our training coordinator who then asks a company rep to verify if they can attend or not (we screen all registrants to make sure it is valid, they aren't a competitor, etc).

3. Training coordinator assigns the registration to the appropriate company rep which should then kick off an email to the company rep who then receives an email with a link where they can indicate if the registrant is approved to attend or not.

QUESTION 1- How can I kick off the email to the company rep after our training coordinator assigns the registration? This will be a different rep each time (based on sales territory/region). This person is not necessarily the Lead Owner/Account Owner.

QUESTION 2- How do I link the response of the company rep to the smart campaign so that if they approve their registration the registrant receives an approval email, or if they cancel their registration the training coordinator receives a notification of that?

Then, once the registration has been approved/cancelled, we need to send the registrant an email with additional information. They will be asked if they need hotel accommodations or not and receive a confirmation of that based on their response.

QUESTION 3- Is there a way to glean their answers from their original registration form/fields to send the hotel email at this point OR should I remove that question from the original form and send out a follow up email to the registrant AFTER the company rep has approved their registration?

Hopefully these questions make sense and someone can help! I am a bit stumped being a newbie!

Outcomes