We're looking for an Automation and Analytics Specialist with proven commercial experience in marketing automation. This is an exciting opportunity for a process driven and results oriented individual. You’ll be a natural problem solver and enjoy the devil in the detail across developing, documenting and executing automation programs. You’ll have a knack for the numbers – reporting across all marketing activities, as well as identifying opportunities for optimisation, driving a continual process of improvement.
You'll enjoy working with a fast paced and diverse team that's low on hierarchy and politics, but strong on support, growth and achievement.
Reporting to the Digital Producer / Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- An intimate and detailed understanding of relevant system data feeds, ensuring continuous data integrity;
- Planning and executing marketing automation programs to drive quality lead generation and customer engagement, on time and on budget;
- Reporting across all marketing infrastructure and activities to assist monthly reporting processes; and
- Facilitate an ongoing process of review and optimisation of automation programs, supporting continual improvement.
Essential experience and skills include:
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- Commercial automation experience;
- Competent in HTML and CSS;
- Proven experience with Google Analytics and data analysis;
- Highly detail oriented;
- Demonstrate initiative, problem solving, flexibility and co-cooperativeness;
- Responsibility for own actions and accountability of self;
- Ability to work autonomously; and
- Superior communication skills.
Desirable experience and skills include:
- Experience with Marketo;
- Experience with CRM, specifically Microsoft Dynamics; and
- Experience with Microsoft Access.
At nlc, our vision is to be the leader in car purchase and ownership for Australian consumers. Every day we live and breathe our brand promise of being ‘a better way to buy cars’. Our success comes from our dedicated and enthusiastic staff who are passionate about their work and together deliver exceptional customer focused outcomes.
When it’s time to add a new member to the nlc family we look for people who:
- Place respect and honesty at the basis of relationships
- Embody our value ‘we do what we say we will do’
- Live by the mantra ‘customers are at the centre of our thinking’
- Are excited by change and growth and want to join us on our journey
At the heart of our strategy is our commitment to be ‘A Place People Love to Work’. We treat people as people, understanding that you work to live and not the other way around.
Our added benefits include; a personal development allowance, a full calendar of events with many celebrations throughout the year, paid volunteer leave, access to salary packaging and a range of discounts on cars and car servicing.
Joining nlc means being part of a terrific group of people who enjoy working and celebrating together.
Sounds like you? We would love to hear from you.
Send your CV along with a brief covering letter to Kerry Ward, General Manager Human Resources at email@example.com.