Update Date Today, No Entry in Activity History?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update Date Today, No Entry in Activity History?

I believe a SFDC vendor/service (via a SFDC package) we are using recently removed fields, added new ones, and is migrating the data between fields. I am seeing many records in Marketo (I am assuming all of them, the "calculation" was taking too long on the Smart List), have today listed in the Updates area, but when I look at the activity history for  record I am not seeing any entires.

Do you know if a fields change on the SFDC side would create an entry in the activity history area? Would a record have a change in the Update time stamp without any entry in Activity History?

Our instance is running slow and I want to know is this is the reason.  Also, I used to have access (at a previous role) to a URL that would show all of the admin activity happening within Marketo. Is anyone familiar with what I am talking about?

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Update Date Today, No Entry in Activity History?

Hi Brooke,

yes, changes in field values done by SFDC leave a trace in the activity logs. They are concomitant to the lead sync event and when you click on the activity log, the source is SFDC.

-Greg