LiveAuctioneers is looking for a Marketing Manager in New York.
LiveAuctioneers is the leading marketplace for fine art, collectibles, furniture, and jewelry. Our catalogue includes everything from Picasso paintings to Michael Jackson’s moonwalking shoes. In 2015, LiveAuctioneers helped facilitate $3 billion of sales by connecting one million of the world’s most knowledgeable collectors with 3,000 passionate sellers of one-of-a-kind items.
The LiveAuctioneers management team has started and/or grown market-leading companies like Amazon, Seamless, 1stdibs, Universal, 1800Contacts and IBM. The company’s most recent investment was led by Bessemer Venture Partners, investors in innovative companies like LinkedIn, Yelp, Skype, and Pinterest.
Founded in 2002, LiveAuctioneers was the first in the industry to introduce mobile bidding, video streamed auctions, and more. The company continues to be a pioneer in the sale of exceptional items.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is excited to lead initiatives in a fast-paced environment that:
- Make it easy for bidders to find new treasures
- Help small business owners present their exceptional items online in the most compelling manner
- Continuously improve the metrics for the LiveAuctioneers on-site and off-site experiences
- Enhance the LiveAuctioneers brand in every bidder and auctioneer interaction
- Learn alongside digital media professionals with decades of experience in high growth environments
- Measuring and optimizing marketing campaign performance and recommending ways to improve KPIs
- Conducting A/B tests, analyzing and delivering insights that result in a better customer experience
- Implementing personalized email campaigns and triggered messaging across the customer/client lifecycle
- Developing marketing collateral and creating landing pages that support sales and CRM initiatives
- Improving internal processes for incrementally realizing ideal campaign performance
- Managing social media channels
- Partnering with sales and product leaders to ensure better pre-launch communications and post launch-analyses
- At least 2-3 years email marketing experience, preferably in an ecommerce setting
- At least 2-3 years digital marketing experience in B2C or B2B
- Strong analytical skills with experience using Excel, MySQL, Google Analytics
- Experience with a top tier email solution provider (such as SailThru or ExactTarget), marketing automation tools (such as Marketo or Pardot) and CRM systems (such as Salesforce)
- Knowledge in HTML, customer segmentation, content marketing and landing page setup
- Familiar with email best practices, A/B testing, B2B sales processes
- Language requirement: English
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Wordpress
- Company-matched 401K
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental, and vision
- Generous, real vacations
- Fully-stocked beverage fridge and snack pantry
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours