6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 8:53 AM by d89f64cd7754e9b28f8bc4ec66661dfbfda992ec

One Static Landing Page for monthly newsletter

Forgive me posting so many questions. Just going through the initial setup. I just encountered another unexpected challenge. I hope I can explain this well...

We send a monthly newsletter. It has the system link at the top to view a landing page version. This link seems specific to the viewer, judging by the code generated in the link url - likely for lead tracking purposes.

There is a third-party website with a link to this newsletter. So, it's general public traffic, not our tracked leads - nor do we want them to become leads, as we are B2B, not B2C. In the past ( in Pardot) we had to create a landing page version of the newsletter, then have their link changed so it points to the new Landing Page each month. But it's inefficient - more so in Marketo.

I was hoping I could make one landing page, Copy the email html into it each month. And the url to that page stays the same, eliminating this edit on the 3rd party site. But, I can't just copy the email html into my landing page. All the links are modified, and there are a few code changes that have to be done. I'd like to copy the html into the landing page without it getting tracked as some specific lead. Or, completely circumvent this, if there's something I don't know about.  Or maybe I'm overthinking this.