Are you an e-mail and marketing automation master with passion for customer centricity? Do you want to be responsible for driving the pipeline contribution by engaging with sales and optimizing the lead pipeline (MQLs)?
The marketing team takes responsibility for all customer and partner marketing and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands together with our offices in the US, Germany and Singapore. We are a young and dynamic marketing team. We like to work fast and smart and adapt and iterate quickly.
What is the role about?
We are looking for an experienced and talented email and marketing automation specialist to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam. You are responsible for creation and execution of all lead nurturing campaigns. You’ll configure and implement campaign and tracks in Marketo. You work close with the campaign and content managers based on persona’s and buying journeys. You’re a self-starter with excellent project management skills and digital marketing innovations. You have a passion for making our customers happy by offering the right content at the right time through the right channel. You will partner with teams across Germany, The Netherlands, the United States and Asia to develop a structured communications approach for both customers and prospects, to increase revenues and enhance customer lifetime value. You’re responsible for driving the pipeline contribution by engaging with sales and optimizing the lead pipeline (MQLs) and conversions.
Who are you?
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in a commercial direction
- 3+ years’ experience in a high tech business environment
- Marketing automation experience with Marketo or another MA tool
- Solid project management skills
- Tech savviness and internet sophistication highly preferred with knowledge of online marketing channels including Search, Social, and Content Marketing.
- Passionate about email marketing and on top of the latest digital marketing trends and email regulations.
- Experienced in email marketing best practices. Customer-focused and data-driven, with a continued focus on improving results.
- Advise & support all e-mail marketing activities by:
Implementation of nurturing marketing campaigns and A/B testing
In-depth analysis and recommendation
- Proven track record in working with (email) databases
- Near native English speaker and writer (any knowledge of Dutch language is a plus)
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Marc Bosman via email@example.com or +31 6 2115 9272. We look forward meeting you!
Or apply via: