Vice President of Marketing
at Thuzio (View all jobs)
Position: Vice President of Marketing
Reports to: CEO
What we do:
Thuzio provides businesses and professionals with an all access pass to celebrity talent and influencers through a comprehensive online platform, talent procurement services and event series. Thuzio’s two unique products –Executive Club and 360 – provide the ideal talent solutions for the business community.
Thuzio Executive Club (TEC) provides members and their guests with the most memorable business events of the year. Whether an intimate dinner featuring all-star Q&A sessions, Game Watch event with the pros, networking with industry insiders or coaching sessions for the whole family, TEC events are designed to be the most consistently interesting and distinctive platforms for client entertainment.
As the world’s most comprehensive software and service solution for talent procurement, Thuzio 360 provides a complete view of the commercial profiles for celebrities and influencers. Brands and organizations can use qualitative tags, 20+ filters and information on brand affiliations, social media reach, strengths, interests, and talent representation to research and source the best influencer to connect authentically with their customers. 360 subscribers can either contact talent representation directly through the platform or leverage Thuzio Procurement Services to secure a booking.
Thuzio provides businesses and professionals with an all access pass to celebrity talent and influencers through a comprehensive online platform, talent procurement services and event series. Thuzio’s two unique products –360 and Executive Club – provide the ideal talent solutions for the business community.
Thuzio is a seeking a highly motivated, hands-on and talented Vice President of Marketing to lead our marketing efforts, creating marketing activity that will drive Thuzio’s revenue and brand recognition. The Vice President of Marketing will drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness and all aspects of the marketing mix, inbound and outbound, including: brand management, lead generation, content marketing, sales enablement, public relations, partner & channel marketing, digital marketing, creative services, customer communications, event marketing/tradeshows and social media.
We are a fast growing company with a dynamic and unique product, and we are looking for a VP of Marketing who is equally nimble, creative, and as passionate about our product as we are.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Manage the Thuzio’s Marketing Team to execute lead generation, product marketing, content marketing, partner marketing, creative, public relations, analyst relations, digital/web/social marketing and events.
- Drive customer acquisition via paid and organic search, social media programs, e-mail marketing, SEO, and other online marketing initiatives while also bringing new consumers into the fold via more traditional offline measures
- Seek out new partnerships for co-marketing opportunities. Conceive and execute memorable special events that attract positive publicity, reward existing customers, attract new customers and respected partners
- Establish metrics and manage to monthly lead goals to drive a substantial portion of the sales pipeline
- Lead the development of key sales materials to support deal progression through each step in the marketing and sales funnel
- Plan in-person thought leadership through conferences, speakers, presentations, sponsorships, etc.
- Develop and manage a marketing campaign calendar
- Stay abreast of the current market conditions and trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans.
- Establish goals and objectives of all marketing activity, track results, and report on completion with company management contacts, on a regular basis.
- Own communication of marketing information throughout the Company as requested and/or required.
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership marketing role within a high growth B2B startup
- Experience building and managing marketing teams in early stage, fast- paced, high-growth companies
- Highly analytical and uses data to uncover insights and opportunities to drive impact; ability to translate analysis into recommendations to marketing and product teams
- Experience in online marketing activities, including SEM, SEO, web analytics, marketing automation tools, CRM database, email and social media marketing
- Demonstrated record of successfully building and executing marketing campaigns from concept to launch; can provide a proven track record of generating high-quality marketing materials and press attention
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation-based communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external partners and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively, multi-task, and perform in a fast paced startup environment
- Ability to shift effectively back and forth between day-to-day detailed operations and long term high level strategy
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred