SOLVED

how do i automate a 13-step filtering process we do for each campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i automate a 13-step filtering process we do for each campaign?

we are creating repetitive logic filtering prior to syncing to SFDC after each campaign.  Is there a place to put this logic for a single instance, and call upon it for each campaign?  this would obviously help with automation, efficiencies and minimizing potential errors.  Thanks.  btw, i'm very new to Marketo, so this may be a simple answer?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: how do i automate a 13-step filtering process we do for each campaign?

This is a perfect case to use the "Request a Campaign" feature: Request Campaign - Marketo Docs - Product Docs.  Create the logic in a single smart campaign and activate it.  This campaign will now be an option in the "request campaign" flow of your other smart campaigns.

In the future, you should posts these questions in the main DISCUSSIONS area of the community to maximize visibility - not here.  This is for help using the community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: how do i automate a 13-step filtering process we do for each campaign?

This is a perfect case to use the "Request a Campaign" feature: Request Campaign - Marketo Docs - Product Docs.  Create the logic in a single smart campaign and activate it.  This campaign will now be an option in the "request campaign" flow of your other smart campaigns.

In the future, you should posts these questions in the main DISCUSSIONS area of the community to maximize visibility - not here.  This is for help using the community.