MuleSoft is looking for an analytical and revenue-minded individual to manage our marketing operations based in our San Francisco office.
The Marketing Operations Manager will lead the charge in establishing and maintaining the marketing automation system and its governance, associated processes and best practices, and act as the global center of excellence collaborating with the digital marketing, campaign, field marketing and account development functions.
You will also oversee the efficient management of our marketing technology ranging from marketing automation, analytics and BI, ad technology, the database and downstream system interactions with our products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all marketing technology stack, including Marketo, BrightTalk, Cvent and Lattice
- Setup Marketo lists, segments and Salesforce campaigns
- Work on building our multi-touch attribution model
- Manage strategy and data governance for leads and any marketing campaign related data and activities in Marketo and SFDC
- Set and report on valuable KPIs for the marketing function as it relates to the company’s pipeline, revenue and cost of customer acquisition
- Establish and maintain the processes needed for better qualification and improving SQL/MQL ratio, including lead routing, lead scoring and use of predictive analytics
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification
- Work on data quality and data enhancement projects to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Prioritize and execute on existing and ad hoc requests made from marketing and sales to facilitate revenue growth
- Partner with the sales operations to ensure integrity in the sales funnel
- Collaborate with product and engineering to support data integration and segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a technical field
- Experience in marketing operations for a B2B organization
- Deep knowledge of Marketo and SFDC is a must (certifications are preferred)
- Ability to integration SFDC and Marketo with third party solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the changing business requirements
- Strong communications skills a must – both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others without formal authority and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Proficient in web hooks, APIs, SQL, VBA, macros, pivot tables and formulas
- Experience working with BI tools (e.g., Birst/C9 and Tableau)
- Skilled at problem solving and extracting insights from analysis
- The ability to synthesize data, summarize issues, and think outside the box is essential
Sound like you? Click here to apply!
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.