APPLY Here: Marketing Operations Manager | CRF Health
The Marketing Operations Manager manages and optimize our Marketo marketing automation and demand generation programs as well as digital advertising campaigns. S/he will partner with the Content Marketing Manager to build scalable and persona-driven lead generation programs, grow the marketing lead database, manage our marketing automation platform and analyze the effectiveness of marketing and advertising programs throughout the entire acquisition and customer lifecycle.
- Build the marketing programs that drive sales and marketing results including greater qualified lead velocity, increased engagement, smooth and accountable sales handover, and pipeline generation.
- Collaborate within the marketing team to expand our marketable database and support campaign execution and monitoring across tradeshow, webinar, content, email, display, retargeting, SEM and social channels.
- Manage and administer Marketo, including nurturing tracks, lead scoring, template creation, list management, data quality and integration with SFDC.
- Manage basic digital advertising campaigns consisting of targeted social campaigns, retargeting and several vendor partnerships.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting across platforms including Marketo, SFDC, and web analytics (Google).
- Support the Director of Marketing in tracking ongoing KPI’s and metrics, including database growth, lead generation, program effectiveness, event ROI, engagement levels and pipeline creation.
- Continuously A/B test to deliver the most highly effective messaging and tactics possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of professional experience
- Minimum 2 years Marketo marketing automation experience
- Marketo experience should include nurture and triggered campaign creation, segmentation, data maintenance and cleansing, dynamic content, analytics
- Proven experience scaling email enablement to support robust content marketing – must also be up to speed on the latest features and best practices when it comes to deliverability, responsive design and compliance
- Experience with a CRM system (Salesforce preferred) and how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement
- Comfortable translating complex, dynamic processes into clear documentation
- Motivated self-starter who can thrive in a rapidly evolving global business
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a growing marketing team
- Comfortable with data analytics (Marketo specifically)
About CRF Health
Your opportunity to impact clinical trials around the globe, expediting the approval of life-saving new treatments, starts here! CRF Health is the technology leader at the forefront of the eCOA (electronic clinical outcome assessment) market – and with the life sciences industry experiencing extraordinary growth, we are hiring the best and brightest minds to join our expanding team of over 400 global employees. If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-paced organization, CRF Health delivers rewarding personal and career advancement as well as competitive compensation and package of benefits.
CRF Health's story began in Finland in 2000 when three pioneers identified a problem in collecting data for clinical trials and knew that innovative technology in patients' own hands could transform the way trials are run. Using mobile devices, they found a way to collect cleaner data and provide instant access to it, enabling greater safety for patients and smoother paths to regulatory approval for thousands of life-changing medications.
15 years later and the company have grown to become the leading provider of electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions. With multiple centres now in the Unites States and the United Kingdom, CRF Health continues to serve the Life Sciences industry from its founding location in Helsinki, with its team in the region growing rapidly with the business' success.
CRF Health is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.