Druva is hiring! This is a great, growth opportunity at a fun, collaborative (and pre-IPO) company!LocationDruva Inc (US Headquarters)
As an integral member of the Demand Generation team, the Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing our email campaigns calendar for prospect, customer, and partner communications and coordinating all marketing campaigns, as well as provide campaign level reporting and analytics. While reporting into the Senior Director of Demand Generation, this marketing operations role will engage with our Sales Ops, Corporate Sales and Sales Development teams, so having experience working directly with key stakeholders to define and document business requirements will be helpful. The ideal candidate should be quantitatively-oriented, have the ability and desire to work heavily in Marketo production and possess the ability to adjust in a fast paced, changing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely creation, categorizing, and managing list imports (both automated and manual) through our marketing automation solution, Marketo
- Create, deploy, and monitor Marketo programs, such as; engagement programs, trigger campaigns, email campaigns, and webinar and event programs.
- Create Smart Lists to tailor campaigns for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Maintain the corporate email calendar for prospect, customer, and partner communications; manage the internal email review cycle.
- Assist with Marketo support as required on other Marketing team efforts.
- Ability to maintain system functionality and work closely with internal teams to troubleshoot technical issues and offer optimized solutions.
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience, utilizing Marketo (certified a plus)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Solid understanding of database management
- Self-starter; completes tasks fully, accurately and independently
- Track record of successfully managing multiple concurrent projects and consistently delivering on time.
- Analytical thinker who looks for actionable insights
- Flexibility with shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing a plus
This position is based in Sunnyvale, CA.
To apply and/or get more information, go to: http://druva.mytribehr.com/careers/view/126
Feel free to ask me questions as well!