We are looking for an operations focused project manager to coordinate, plan, and monitor all of our marketing efforts. As the Project Manager, you will be the primary liaison for all marketing project requests, tracking, reporting and facilitation. The right individual will be positive, driven and exceedingly detailed-oriented. Veterans and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- ● Lead, drive, and/or manage marketing projects, production, planning, and executions.
- ● Manage and coordinate all projects requests generated within the marketing and sales departments
- ● Manage/coordinate all tradeshow and event logistics, reservations, onsite booth setup/tear down, shipping, organization, etc.
- ● Direct and maintain project management system including the tracking and reporting of project backlog items.
- ● Assist in fostering a culture of trust and create healthy working relationships with team members.
- ● Manage marketing/sales assets inventory.
- ● Manage and communicate shifting priorities to marketing team and stakeholders to ensure projects reach completion for expected due dates.
- ● Work to constantly improve internal project management processes and operations in general.
- ● Excellent organizational skills with a great deal of attention to detail.
- ● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
- ● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ● Creative thinker and resourceful in finding answers or solutions when data is not readily available.
- ● Ability to be self driven and capable of operating in a collaborative team environment.
- ● Technically inclined individual, computers/software, experience with Google Docs/Sheets or MS Office products, etc.
- ● 3+ years of project management experience preferred.
- ● Experience managing and understanding marketing-related projects.
- ● Experience working with cloud based project management software, e.g. Trello.
- ● Experience managing and coordinating projects involving multiple resources and channels.
- ● Excellent project and time-management skills.
- ● Dependable, responsible and reliable. Gracefully handles diverse situations, complex projects, and shifting priorities in an, at times, rapidly changing environment.
- ● Agile experience a plus.
- ● Familiarity with coding/programming.
- ● Knowledge/experience in the education field.
- ● Experience with software companies, e.g. Microsoft, Silicon Valley type startups, etc.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan,, paid time off, and more.