Hello! We are looking for an experienced and highly successful Marketing Operations Manager to join the CrownPeak team to manage and implement strategies, tactics and tools that best-practice organizations use to optimize marketing and generate predictable revenue. CrownPeak, based in sunny Los Angeles, California, is the leading cloud platform for digital experience management at enterprise scope and scale. If you're looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their goals, check us out!
- Responsible for creating and implementing the processes, strategies and technologies required to achieve effective sales and marketing alignment and meet goals
- Provide senior marketing management with operational intelligence to support strategic and tactical decisions
- Budgeting - Assess marketing budget effectiveness and compare to your peers' budgets using planning, allocation and comparison data
- Reporting/Measurement – Assess pipeline growth contribution with critical metrics and dashboards
- 3-5 years in a marketing operations role at an Enterprise B2B Software Company
- You have a passion for operational efficiency and enablement. You love helping others succeed while keeping a keen focus on the key metrics of success.
- You have experience in supporting quota bearing software sales and marketing teams
- Understand the alignment strategies best-practice organizations use to systematically grow their businesses
- Proven ability to work with senior managers and across organizations in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and drive the marketing excellence
- You know how to collaborate and work well with others
- Detail oriented with strong project/program management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas
- Self-motivated with a strong team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented with extreme organizational skills
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills
- Capable in distilling complex topics and subjects into palatable learning modules and concepts
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver against tight time lines
- Strategic planning
- Creative problem solving
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo administration is a must!
If you are interested in applying, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and salary history/requirements!