7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2016 1:53 PM by 32ce901b06cc61b244fdc1e6063662628040a27e

Add Sales Insight Email Body Content into SFDC Task Comments

We have a "Create Task" campaign to write into the lead activity in SFDC whenever a Marketo Sales Insights email is sent through SFDC.

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 10.27.38 AM.png

NB: I am not using the comments as they are included here - they are default items that I plan to replace.

One element is to reference the email's subject line in the Task's subject line - I will use a token to do this; the other part of this task creation is to add the Sales Insight email body content into the Task's comments section - is this possible?

If so, which is the most efficient/accurate option to get that information written in:

• Add a program level token for each email's subject line e.g. {{my.sales insight email subject}} OR
      • Add a lead/contact record level token for the body content that can pull the body content any time from any email if the token is used (assuming it would look similar to the ones in the example above, e.g {{lead.email subject line}})

Ideally I would prefer the latter option as it means I don't have to manually create a token for each email's subject line

Of course, if this isn't possible, I will just write something much more simple into the comments for the task