We are a RI Based Global Company looking for a new Director of Digital Marketing.
We are seeking a Director of Digital Marketing who has “grown up digital” and has successfully implemented and managed an integrated suite of tools such as CRM, marketing automation, Web content management, marketing analytics and other tools and techniques to optimize the development of strong online brands and effective marketing programs and campaigns that drive leads, sales and profitability.
In addition to strong technical and marketing skills and experience, this person must also be a strong people manager, one who can guide and mentor an enthusiastic and talented team to achieve optimum results.
Primary duties and responsibility include the following.
- Advise the Vice President of Marketing and other members of the marketing team in the selection and design of the underlying marketing architecture and tools best suited to KVH today and in the future.
- Work closely with IT and digital design/graphics teams to execute on the vision and architecture.
- Be the in-house expert in such areas as digital privacy, market data analytics, data architecture and data modeling.
- Along with the team, execute the digital portions of marketing programs and campaigns (email, social media, content marketing, etc.).
- Provide a continuous stream of up-to-date analytics to track, monitor and adjust programs and priorities in an agile manner.
- Manage, mentor and grow staff with skills in CRM, marketing automation, analytics, program management and event management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related technical field required; MBA or post-graduate work a plus.
- Minimum 5 years,(10+ years preferred) of digital marketing experience in the B2B and/or B2B2C environment, including progressively-growing people management responsibilities.
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills a must.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Experience required working directly with in-house and contract IT teams required.
- Experience required with Salesforce.com and a variety of digital marketing tools (Marketo, HubSpot, video marketing platforms, Web CMS, etc.) required.
- Knowledge of and/or experience strongly desired with Scrum/agile development methodologies.
- Experience in a distributed global marketing environment is strongly desired.
KVH Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.KVH offers a full suite of benefits and paid time off.