Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's most widely used construction project management software, helps construction firms simplify the construction process with a powerful, yet easy to use platform. With unlimited user licenses and user-centric product development, we are able to create the most intuitive and collaborative platform — resulting in immediate ROI. When all stakeholders have constant access to real time project information from anywhere, at any time, with any device, firms drastically increase their project efficiency, and more importantly, profit.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately – seeking candidates already located in the Central Coast area.
The Marketing Research specialist is responsible for the design and structure of email marketing campaigns that will drive new prospects down the funnel optimizing quicker conversions.
- Generate and analyze A|B and multi-variant testing strategies to optimize emails for open rate, CTR, and conversion.
- Partner with Sales, and Marketing teams to build integrated campaigns
- Draft and propose marketing plans to teams
- Drive end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creating the experimental framework, launching the campaign, and analyzing results
- Communicate insights to management and cross-functional teams
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience (or relevant experience)
- Experience designing and implementing A|B and multivariate tests
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience at a fast-growth technology company or a startup is a plus.
- Support our demand generation team by managing the email execution process
- Help optimize nurture programs
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.