Working with hundreds of organisations around the world, including Coca Cola Amatil, McDonald's, Air New Zealand and Toyota, Promapp is the market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software in Australasia. We're in an incredibly exciting period of growth as we build on our success to date and expand further into Australia and into the US and the UK.
We need someone to manage and optimise our CRM, develop and implement our data management strategy, evolve our analytics and reporting and provide pricing and quotation support for the sales team.
You'll be focused on improving our data quality, optimising our use of the CRM (MS Dynamics) and Marketo and delivering insightful marketing and sales analysis and reports. It's fair to say no two days will be the same. You'll definitely need to have a good understanding of the typical B2B software customer journey and lead flow. And you'll need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves from day one and start contributing to our sales and marketing efforts.
You'll be working closely with our Sales and Marketing leads and with our marketing team. We work in a fun but very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We're looking for a high-achieving, CRM & Analytics expert who has:
- Passion, creativity and lots of energy
- B2B marketing/sales operations experience, including responsibility for CRM (MS Dynamics), data management and sales funnel reporting and analytics
- Marketing campaign and channel analysis and reporting experience
- Exceptional analytics ability and experience - the ability to derive meaningful insights from data and make proactive recommendations around how to improve our sales and marketing performance
- Excellent written communcation & presentation skills including the ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, analytics or information science
And we're definitely looking for someone who fits in with our fun, non-corporate company culture and values:
- Love simplicity
- Be passionate and over deliver
- You don't need a suit to be a pro
- Trust and respect - we're in it together
- May the fun be with you
If this opportunity, and the prospect of working for a world-class software company (Check out our website @ www.promapp.com) gets your blood pumping then we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume and fill in our quiz @ https://app.weirdlyhub.com/q/promapp/sales_marketing_analyst